Already this summer I gave an online workshop on Social Media in Science Communication for the ForInter Research Network of the University Medical Center Erlangen. The main topics addressed were:
- Introduction to social media and their typology
- Use and relevance of social media and social networks in science communication
- Science-relevant social media and social networks (both those that specifically address science communication, such as ResearchGate, and those that are not specifically designed for scientific purposes, such as LinkedIn or Twitter).
- Use of social media and social networks as research tools for literature, people, collaborations.
- scidecode continues to be scidecode, but scinoptica lives again - 9. Dezember 2022
- Update on the scidecode study on Persistent Identifiers (PIDs) - 22. Mai 2022
- Open Journal Systems (OJS) Installationen in Deutschland - 19. Mai 2022